G110 Lumbar / Thoracic Extension Machine
Mobilizes the lumbar/thoracic spine in the sagittal plane activating the extensor muscles.
Exercise equipment for the Spine.
DAVID produces medically certified exercise equipment for the Spine. Device based tests include strength and mobility in all movement planes. We collaborate with hospitals, physiotherapy centers, orthopedic clinics, wellness centers, and hotels. The equipment is equipped with EVE (eValuated exercise ) software for monitoring client results and site management.
Lumbar / Thoracic Extension Machine
Mobilizes the lumbar/thoracic spine in the sagittal plane activating the extensor muscles. Allows people with even severe and prolonged back pain and lack of coordination and strength to start mobilization and strengthening exercises with complete safety and minimal pain.
- Automatic foot plate and seat adjustments (electronic version)
- Range of Motion adjustment to accommodate various users
- Unique hip fixation eliminates the activation of the strong hip extensors helping targeting lumbar and thoracic area
- Segmental vertebrae level movement activates critical interspinales and rotatores muscles
- EVE integration with strength and mobility tests
- Weight stack: 2,5/100 kg, 5.5/220 lbs
- Spinalis thoracis
- Iliocostalis thoracis
- Longissimus thoracis
- iliocostalis lumborum
- Interspinalis lumborum
- Semispinalis thoracis
|Dimensions (Width, Length, Height)||
89/138/139 cm, 35/54/55 in
338 kg, 744 lbs
61508 Core-body mechanical weight exerciser
Medical-CE device, class 1M
Range of motion: 12 steps
Seat adjustment: Step-less with an actuator (electronic), 7 steps (manual)
Hip lock footplate: Step-less with an actuator (electronic), 9 steps(manual)
Hip lock knee adjustment: Step-less
Upper back support (Movement arm): 3 steps
|Isometric torque measurement points||
Power (idle / actuators with load): ~36W (~0.15A) / up-to 140W (~0.6A)
2.5/100 kg, 5.5/220 lbs